Seamlessly organize a conference with all viewers and editors within Google Docs.
Get the UberConference Add-on
- Account Setup: The UberConference add-on will use your Google account information to log you in or automatically create an account with your email. Participants who activate the app, will also be automatically logged in or if they don’t have an account, it will be auto-created for them.
Using the UberConference add-on
- Launching the add-on: within a Text Document, click on the add-ons menu and select UberConference/Launch Sidebar.
- Inviting Participants: Click on the Invite icon. The add-on will automatically include anybody who has access to the document in the invite field. Sending the invitation will send them an email or SMS if the contact has a number in the account.
- Conference Settings: Conference settings are found outside the add-on in www.uberconference.com/settings.
- Conference Controls: As the call organizer, you have access to the conference controls at the bottom of the sidebar. You can invite participants, record the conference, lock the conference and end the conference.
- Recording the Conference: UberConference allows you to record all of your calls, for free! To access recordings, simply open up the email conference summary or go to your account at www.uberconference.com and navigate to the "Conferences" page.
- Locking the Conference: You can “lock” the conference to prevent new callers from joining the call as an added security option.
- Participant Controls: Want to know a bit more about who is on the call? Put your mouse over each participant, and you can view the caller's social profile. You can also mute and hangup participants.
- Taking Control: Whomever first activates the app on the document will become the organizer for that conference. If you would like to take control of the UberConference, press the "x" next to the conference URL. You will see that the add-on will now reflect your own conference information.
- Learn More: Visit our support pages to learn more about using UberConference!